Top store products
Unpacking is a zen game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking. Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told.
– Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
– Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores
– Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
– Discover a character’s story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
– Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data Cloud
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Witch Beam
© 2021. Humble Bundle, the Humble Bundle logo, and the Humble Games logo are among the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Humble Bundle, Inc. throughout the world. All rights reserved.
© Nintendo. Games are property of their respective owners. Nintendo of America Inc. Headquarters are in Redmond, Washington, USA